To represent each client to the best of her ability, while making ethical and sound legal decisions, attorney Bonnie S. Westlin upholds the following core values.
Client-centered advocacy: Our firm is committed to:
- Providing each client with personal attention throughout his or her case to meet his or her individual needs and objectives
- Clearly communicating all legal options, and responding to client inquiries in a timely manner
- Offering results-oriented, cost-effective and top quality work product, focusing on creative solutions to each client's legal issues
- Treating each client with courtesy, respect and dignity
- Ensuring the client understands both the legal process and options available so the client can make intelligent and informed decisions
- Striving always to improve the value and effectiveness of our legal work for our clients
Integrity: Our law practice is built upon an unwavering commitment to the highest personal and professional ethical standards. Our goal is to inspire the trust of our clients, our colleagues, and members of the judiciary by always conducting ourselves professionally, and courteously.
Respect: We believe that all parties to a legal proceeding-clients, opposing counsel/parties, and court personnel-are entitled to be treated with respect at all times. We strive to maintain civility and collegiality in all of our communications and interactions with others.
Excellence: Ms. Westlin maintains a lifelong devotion to learning and professional development as part of her commitment to delivering value-added legal services to her clients. Through the ongoing advancement of her legal expertise, Ms. Westlin seeks to position herself and her firm on the cutting edge of the law, allowing her to better provide strategic solutions to clients to accomplish their goals.